The theme is this. On facebook, on the user's personal page, there is a message button, and if we say someone unfamiliar will go to your page, he can use this button to get you with his messages. , a stranger to me did not dare to write to me on facebook. I asked this question in facebook facebook and there are complaints on this topic from many, but there are no answers from the beech.
I write here because I saw some people I didn’t know, on the personal page this is completely absent. message button.
I really want you to help how to do it there? I would have scored on facebook a long time ago, I just have a lot of personal information there. And somehow I do not want to lose her.
How to hide Facebook login from friends on PC
When you turn off the active status, messages will still arrive, but they will be sent to the Inbox for further reading:
- Open Facebook on your computer.
- In the lower right corner, click Options for chat.
Click Turn Off Online Status (this option may appear as Turn off chat).
In the dialog box, select the radio button next to your choice.
- Select Turn off "Online" status for all contactsif you don’t want anyone to bother you.
- Select Disable “Online” status for all contacts except. when you don’t want to be bothered by most people, but want to be accessible to the elite. You will be given the opportunity to choose whom you want to be available to.
- Select Turn off the status of "Online" only for some contactsif there are several people for whom you do not want to be available on Facebook. You will be given the opportunity to choose whom you do not want to be available to.
Your active status will remain off until you turn it on again.
How to disable online status on Facebook Android
If you want to be more confident that no one will see your active status on Facebook, switch your status to “off” on all devices where you use Facebook.
- Open the Facebook app.
- Click menu icon in the upper right corner.
- Scroll down to the "Settings and privacy". Click Settings.
Scroll down to the "Privacy" section and click on "Online Status". Turn the switch to turned off and confirm.
Hide Facebook active status on iOS
The process of disabling your active status in the Facebook application is slightly different for iOS devices:
- Open the Facebook app.
- Click menu icon in the lower right corner.
- Scroll down and tap. Settings and privacy.
- Click Settings.
- Scroll down to the "Privacy" section and click on "Online Status".
- Click the slider next to Show when you are activeto turn it off.
- You will be asked to confirm your choice, then the slider will turn white. When the active status is disabled, others will not be able to see when you are actively using Facebook.
How to log out of Facebook Messenger
If you want to make sure that your contacts do not really see you on Facebook, you also need to disable the status in Messenger.
Enable offline status of Facebook Messenger using the app:
- Open Messenger on your phone.
- Click on your a photograph in the upper right corner.
- In your profile click Online Status. Turn the switch to turned off and confirm.
- Now your contacts will only see you in offline status.
You can still participate in conversations that were started earlier.